March 23, 2020

I don't know....


I have tried to start this blog post maybe  half a dozen times. I don’t know what to write , I don’t know how to feel.

I guess I should feel lucky to still be working in times like these . I should feel thankful that my friends and family are doing their best to be safe and that no one is affect as of today (fingers crossed it stays that way). In counting my blessings I can help but feel sad and overwhelmed. I am sad for my friends who are in other countries. I am sad for my friends who are out of work. I am overwhelmed because I don’t know when this is going to end. I am overwhelmed at the amount of information out there.

I don’t know how much I am going to write (I’ve never been great at keeping up with things like this) but we are in such a weird time in our world right now that its nice to have some place to get out the feelings and say what needs to be said even if no one reads it.

No comments: