January 12, 2009

Thinking.....

This past weekend I went out with my BFF(best friend) and had the best time ever…we always have a great time but this time was different. I was hurting even before I went out for the night and tried to drink the bar, my BF(boyfriend) of 3 years told me this past Tuesday that he isn’t sure he wants to get married and not just to me like ever at all...I was crushed.
Why be in a relationship to just be in a relationship? I don’t want a ring tomorrow, next month or even next year but I want the commitment to commit; I would like to know that something that I’ve invested time and deep feelings into will end happily ever after.
I told my BFF and my other very close friend about this (they have been there since the beginning of everything), they were both in shock and say that I should talk to him but I just keep thinking what I will do if the worst happens. I’m sorry that this blog is all over the place but I just feel really drained thinking about this all weekend and I’m very tired today and I don’t know how to deal with this all.

No comments: