January 08, 2009

Under the weather

So this week I am back to work and with that comes early mornings, way too much coffee and late nights with late suppers to get back into the groove of everything thing. Late nights and early mornings mean not enough sleep which is quite a shock to the system after two whole weeks of sleeping till 11 or later (new years day I slept till 1pm LOL) anyway with no sleep comes being tired..
my facebook status yesterday was “I’m tired of being tired” well all this lack of sleep has started to catch up with me. I’m getting a cold. The achy bones, the sore throat, tired eyes and the general feeling of getting run over by a big truck, as I write this I am sitting at my desk with peppermint tea instead of the usual 2 cups of coffee (not that the same time haha). The worst part of all is that I want to go out tomorrow cause it will be the first time going out in the city since my BFF bday, which was back in November so we are long overdue for a Twig (nickname for the local country bar)night. I am going to fight like nothing else to get rid of this thing somewhat and maybe cure it tomorrow with some of my favorite men, jack and José and the musical styling’s of Tim, Keith, Kenny, and of course the great Garth.

Well back to it I guess before I get fired again…

No comments: