June 08, 2009

Was it ment to be...?

This past weekend I went to my very good friend’s homecoming party and it was great…soooo good to catch up with old friends and make some new ones…the only downer about the whole weekend was that it rained the whole time and even though this party was 2 hours south of where I live it is now raining here and I’m not liking it…I just want to be at home in my comfy pj’s, drinking coffee, watching bad TV and painting and/or scrapbooking (got lots of pics to scrap from the weekend)

I also had a blast from the past on Saturday night….we were out at the bar dancing away the night when I feel this hand on my hip and I turn around expecting it to be some guy who wanted to dance with me (so not into guys right now, just want to be me and myself) and who is but JD!!!!
The story behind him is that we dated for a couple months when I was going to university and it never really ended I mean we just kind of both got busy and stopped seeing each other, anyway I ran into him at craven the summer after university and then again in the fall and a football cabaret and now 3 years later at the bar…it was crazy, we had a beer and caught up as much as you can while drinking and talking with loud music around…I found out that he bought a farm and started his own company so it sounds like he is getting things together and growing up a lot…we exchanged numbers and well who knows what will happen… its so funny cause as we catching up he told me he still watches spongebob squarepants and still thinks of when we used to cuddle on the couch and watch it and ya it makes me happy that he still thinks of me fondly and that I have always been in his life in some small way
maybe I’m just over thinking it to much but maybe we are meant to end up together…maybe we just had to go out into the world and make our own mistakes and successes and then find our way back to each other….I don’t know I just don’t want it to be another 3 years before we see each other again and ya we always had fun together, it was always easy and I just felt like I could be myself around him…


i guess i will just have to wait and see what happens....leaving this one all up to fate

No comments: