March 03, 2010

100th POST

you know i really wish i had something better to write for my 100th post on here..but i dont so this is what you are stuck with more random rambling bullshit about my love life or lack there of.

ok well we all know i was talking to B-Rye online and randomly bumped into him on saturday night and he suggested we exchange numbers so anyway last night(tuesday) i texted him and asked if he wanted to see a movie and he said hes not a fan of going to the movies and so i said no worries then i proceeded to drown my sorrows in $2.50 captian and cokes and ended up deleting him number off my phone (which im kinda regretting)
but it just pisses me off ...i mean why get number if you have no intention of using it, im a big girl he could have just said nice to meet you and be done with it....i guess im just disapointed cause i thought i called it better than that.

so thats that, sorry it isnt more exciting for my 100th post (which im kinda stoked about in a weird little way) but it is what it is and this is my life good bad or indifferent but im really starting to think i need a job cause maybe the reason i feel this way is b/c i have so much time on my hands. oh and having all this time on my hands has allowed me to take facebook creeping to a whole new level hahaha and on that note im out for another day.

No comments: