March 17, 2010

actions speak louder than words

He messaged me back on the dating site….he said he didn’t get home till Monday night and maybe we can hang out tomorrow (which is now today)


so yesterday I get a text in the early afternoon from joker, just kinda like hey what’s up so we continue to text and whatever so he tells he is coming into the city for his bday and wants to know when we can hang out (third time since we started talking that he’s mentioned this) so I said why don’t I buy him a bday drink at this bar that is close to my friends place so he’s all like oh that’s where me and my buddies are going and yes maybe the next thing wasn’t the smartest idea on my part but I was like oh well why don’t me and my friend just meet you there later and he said ok he will text me if they leave so whatever … anyway to make a long story short I never heard from him for the rest of the night and ya maybe he got drunk and just forgot so I texted him around 1030 and said have a happy birthday im gonna call it a night, I also took in an step further and messaged him on the online dating site around 1230 and said hope ya had a good bday maybe we can get it together enough to meet up one of these days.

I mean what’s the worst that could happen??? He doesn’t return my texts or messages and is out of my life just as fast as he came into it….I just don’t care….im over it….im just hurt that I put myself out there and made every effort to hang out and he cant nail down plans so now this is strike two so as far as im concerned strike 3 and you’re out cause he is not gaining any points in my book with this bullshit behaviour. If he texts me again and asks to hang out im gonna say pick a day, pick a time and pick me up then sit around in my sweats till he actually comes to the door cause it will be his last chance !!!!

No comments: