March 31, 2010

songs like this

its all over with joker.

i messaged him sunday night and he was online monday am and i never got anything back so i called him today around 230 and its now 745 and nothing so i messaged him online and said:

so i just wanted to message you and say it was nice talking to ya but im not playing games so you need to find another girl to do that with. maybe you are dealing with alot right now but maybe not since you havent given me a reason to think other wise. so have a good one and later.

i dont need to played and if he messages me then i will just tell him he missed the boat, i cried twice over him and thats too many times for someone i havent even met. i deleted him from my phone, my msn and my online profile.

it is what it is....im disapointed cause i thought it could be something really great but 3 strikes you're out....i deserve better than that. if i hear from him i will post again but i kinda hope i dont cause i dont wanna deal with it, im emotionally exhausted from it all.

2 comments:

Jeney Peney said...

Good for you.

I wouldn't even give him the dignity of a response if he does try to get a hold of you again.

Stay strong.

Eva said...

Yeah I say don't go after him. If a guy doesn't want to go after you, then he's not worth it. A girl needs to be courted.

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com