March 13, 2010

I shall believe in the road to redemption

So this morning as I was waiting to take the bus downtown to get the rest of my taxes done, I was approached by a man. He turned out to be a Jehovah’s witness and was passing out some reading material. I politely said no. so he gave me a little flyer on an event they were having. I threw it out later.


I have no problem with people and them believing in something different than me, just don’t try to push it on me. I made up my mind about my mind about my belief system a long time ago and it works for me. I’m not going to get into what I do and do not believe cause its personal and I don’t feel like I have to defend it to anyone.


Anyway I got my taxes done and am getting back more than I originally thought (whoop whoop !!!) so now I can go shopping with my mother at the end of the month. Also when I was downtown this am, people were playing street hockey in front of the public library. They had like a whole big tournament and everything, I’m pretty sure it’s a yearly thing but I’ve never seen it cause A) I’ve never been up at early and downtown or B) I’ve been up and at work and had no idea it was going on.
 
and tonite I'm heading to a local country bar (not the twig) to see an awesome band...LONGSHOT !!!
 
 

1 comment:

wp said...

Liked this post!