October 13, 2009

2 months, 2 weeks and 4 days….

And I will be drinking margaritas, laying on the beach in CANCUN !!!! I might have alluded the fact that I was going but now I can tell everyone cause work knows. I’m soooo stoked !!!
We are going fro 2 whole weeks. We are also going to Cozumel for part of the trip and with all the snow this past long weekend, I’m about over it and ready for a holiday.

Pic of our hotel in Cancun.

Speaking of the long weekend, it was amazing. Short and sweet but amazing. Its crazy how much I missed my family and the best part of was that Friday night when me and mom got home, we went in the house and are being very quite cause J should have been sleeping cause it was like 1030 well he wasn’t cause the moment the door closed we hear these lil footsteps coming running from the back bedroom and as soon as he saw me he gave me the biggest hug and wow best moment ever. I love hugs like that from him cause you know he is genuinely excited to see you and happy you are there.
Like the time he gave me a hug at baba’s funeral, you know those are the true moments of love. In that case people are hugging you and saying sorry and you know they are but it dosent bring her back but when I got that hug from J, everything just seemed like it was going to be ok.

Anyway enough sad memories, this post is supposed to be exciting and it is….i’m super pumped but its hard to tell who is more excited, me and brother for finally getting to go to Mexico or my parents for getting to see us have this amazing experience.

No comments: