October 26, 2009

monday morning confessions


Well what an interesting weekend….this bullshit with James has got to stop !!! I know that I said I was ok with it but im not and let me tell you why.
At 230 am on Saturday, I got a phone call from him that went a little something like this:
Him = come to the bar
Me= no its 230 im not coming
Him = well if you don't come we cant make out
Me = we aren't gonna make out anyway
(I don't think he heard me) Him = if you don't come we cant cuddle
Me = last time we did that you said it was a mistake
Him = well ive thought a lot about it since then and I think we should sit down and talk alone
Me = ok well if you wanna talk you can call me in the morning
That was it or so I thought…I got another phone call after that and it was pretty similar convo to the first and then another phone call about ½ hour after the second one and that one I just let ring. I found out the next day that he ran into a friend of mine so that's probably what prompted the calls. I dunno what he is sudden need to talk was all about but enough is enough, I need to get in touch with him and not at 3 in the morning and just lay it all out on the line and its all or nothing cause I cant do this with him anymore. For the record, he never called me yesterday but I did call a couple times last night but it just rang and then went to voicemail, I didn't leave a message.

1 comment:

e said...

yes, it sounds like its time to have a conversation. It's a slippery slope though, so tread carefully! Gotta love those drunken 2am phone calls, they make me all warm and fuzzy inside :/