October 22, 2009

Country roads take me home…

I have been thinking about what I want out of life lately and I really wanna settle down with a good guy and live on a farm and raise horses and have dogs and just live the simple life. My mother once told me that she dosent care what I do with my life as long as I don't marry a farmer and lately that's all I want to do. Its so weird I never thought I would want to live on a farm considering I grew up on one and was 45 min from any sort of civilation, but I don't know maybe the fact that I've been running from it for so long brings me full circle and I start running back to it.

Plus I'm really over sitting in traffic…I mean it took me like 45 min to get home last night (normally its like 25-30 min) so really not that much long its just dumb drivers in this city and I mean if you are gonna change into my lane then move your ass.

Maybe I just need to take a trip home and recharge my batteries….

No comments: