October 22, 2009

why do i blog???

i have spent a little time this afternoon looking at the blogs i follow and the blogs of note here on blogger and im just wondering whats the point of me blogging...no one reads me, i know i shouldnt care about that and just blog to get my thoughts and my virtual voice out there but i look at these blogs that are for lack of a clever word awesome !!!

for exaple.... The Rest is still unwritten is nothing short of amazing, his thoughts on life, love and the lack of are so honest and raw.....because i amuse myself is so real, i dont know how else to say it, she just puts it out there, just random little thoughts on everyday life.

i dont do any of that, i just whine about boy troubles and well not much else...i dunno i guess im just questioning everything these days and am just fustrated about where i am in my life and where i think i should be....

3 comments:

e said...

you blog because you have stuff to say! And BTW there are people out there reading ;)

BTW, gave you a shout out on my last post. Have a great weekend :)

Cristina said...

OMG, you made my day! Thanks for the shout out! I'm glad you enjoy my blog. You've gained a fan...and not just because I enjoy compliments. Thanks! :-)

J said...

First rule of blogging - don't blog to get comments or to get people to read. Blog for you :)