October 09, 2009

Snow falling on bullshit

i know the tittle of my blog is a little weird but once you get to the end of this post you will understand.

first with the snow...it started snowing here last night which is a far cry from when only 16 short days ago it was +35 as we always say "dont like the weather wait 5min it will change"...i took a pic of what it looked like as i walked out of my house this am...



Three o'clock in the mornin when the telephone started ringin
I had a feeling it would be you

now the bullshit...i woke up this am to 2 missed calls and 3 texts from James, apparently he was at the local country bar and with the snow, no cabs were to be had
so i crossed his mind at some point and he thought it would be a good idea to call me. i didnt answer any of the calls or the texts but its the point of the matter. i cant be friends when its convenient for him. whatever so thats the bullshit im dealing with.

as far as my new crush (Kyle) goes i dunno what to do...i figure if he likes me he can be a man and step up and ask me out but then again i did bake cookies last night and im debating taking some down to his office hahaha. oh and my roomate creeped on him on facebook and was gonna message him but acidently added him as a friend so we will see.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

I can relate about the crush. It's so frustrating when you like someone, but can't tell if he likes you and you're not sure how to proceed. The dating world sucks! Hope the rest of your day went better.