October 30, 2009

step in the right direction

so as ive written in the past i have a huge crush on a guy who works in my building but am such a chicken shit that i haven't made a move...well today that all changed.

as it goes today was his last day with the company he worked for so he came into our office bout 445 and him and my boss sat around bullshitting til bout 500 when we all shut down and just kinda sat and talked,... i know i know get to the point...well my boss started to go on this big tangent bout how he didn't have my number so i gave it to him with Kyle sitting there and didn't really think anything of it so then he is like oh Kyle do i have your number (i know damm well that he did cause he showed me his phone one day) anyway i was getting to walk out the door and my boss looks at me and i knew by the look on his face, he was up to something so he proceeds to tell me that Kyle asked him for my # so he gave it to him and if he was down in the parking lot when i went down there to do with it what i wanted so i made my move...he was down in the parking lot and so i invited him to a Halloween party that Sam is having and he said that he would probably come and so we exchanged numbers...he asked what i was gonna be and i said that he would have to show up to see and so he said what should i be, i was like well what are your options and he said auctioneer or cowboy and so i said go with the cowboy cause it works for you and with that and a wink i walked away feeling pretty damm good bout my self..

im sooooooooooooooo excited !!!! and i really hope he comes to the party the only thing that sucks bout it all is that he is moving to Yorkton to work construction...i really really like him and whatever happens, happens...fate likes to mess with me so im letting go and letting baba and grandpa take care of it all i mean dont get me wrong i will do what i do best but ya :) im sooooo excited !!!

1 comment:

e said...

So cute :) You gotta let me know if he showed up and if there were sparks! Hope you have a fun and safe Halloween!