October 16, 2009

give it up and let it go

its been 3 weeks and i think im over my crush....i like him but im an old fashion girl and he was interested in me then i would think he would step up and ask me out or whatever...i mean i still like him and think hes a cool guy and would like to get to know him better but its not worth it to worry about how to act around him. so whatever lets chalk it up to "he's just no that into me" and i will move on with my life and if something down the line happens i will post about it and if not then thats ok to.

on the James front...i went out to his place on sunday against all of my better judgement, we watched "love actually" and i came home around 3am, mind you i didnt go out there till almost 12pm so ya...ive become very aware of the kind of realtionship we have and that it only happens when its convient for him and im ok with that because sometimes i just need that company in my life and i will be very curious to see what happens if/when i start dating someone...will he walk away all together or step up when faced with loosing me out of his life altogether again?

i guess we will wait and see on everything....

No comments: